Fostering is a great way for families to volunteer together, or for people who love pets but are unable to bring one into their home permanently. Our foster volunteers are a group of very caring people who do everything from bottle feeding orphaned babies around the clock, to socializing little ones to ensure that they look forward to human and animal interaction. Foster volunteers provide care, safety, and love.
Georgia Heartland Provides:
• All necessary medication and medical care
• Food and litter
• Bed, Leash, Collar, and crate or pen
• Education on how to care for your foster animal
• A safe and nurturing environment for your foster animal
• Socialization for animals to prepare for a new home